- One hour sessions can be purchased individually at $80 each
- Pre-Paid blocks of 10 private 1 hour sessions are $750
- 30-minute sessions are $50
assuming we are working out at the client’s home, office or a local park in Los Angeles (in Pico-Robertson, Hancock Park or surrounding areas). For locations farther away or if studio facilities are required, additional fees may apply.
- All sessions are now masked outdoors distanced in Pico-Robertson or on Facetime/Zoom.
- (These rates likely to increase spring 2021 but you can lock in at this rate if you train consistently)
- Book an Online Zoom personal fitness training session HERE
Shared Private & Small Group Training
- Two-Person shared sessions are $50/person or $45/person when purchased in a pre-paid block
- Three-Person+ small group shared sessions are $175 for 6- 50-minute sessions.
- Book a shared personal fitness training session HERE
Live ZOOM Group Fitness Classes
- $15/class or $80/8-classpass [NOTE: 50-minute group classes have been suspended for December 2020-Feb 2021 due to Double Chai Fitness Challenge]
- Those able to afford more are welcome to contribute toward wellness scholarships for those unable to pay during Los Angeles COVID-19 Safer At Home Order. Those in need of scholarships can contact me.
- See the full schedule of classes and Book your class online HERE
ON-DEMAND pre-Recorded Fitness Classes
- 18 minute class= $5/class 7day rental. or $12/3-class weekly pass
- See the full menu of on-demand classes and purchase HERE
- PURCHASE RECORDED CLASSES- https://me.onpodio.com/GetFitwithKayla/workout
- Skype/Facetime/Zoom Sessions are available
- written workout plans to do on your own
- Lifestyle coaching
- phone coaching
- supermarket tours
Typical Personal Training Session
- Initial in-person or telephone appointment includes getting to know more about your lifestyle and goals, a health history to make sure we are a match and if necessary, a referral to other specialized service providers
- Assessments ensure a safe and effective workout program design and provide a motivating benchmark against which to measure progress over time. The initial assessment may include lower and upper body strength, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance. Body measurements are optional depending on the desire of the client. Goal setting, current lifestyle, exercise preferences, injuries and nutritional needs may be discussed all in an effort to find a sustainable way to achieve optimal health for each individual.
- Sessions are designed to the individual client taking into account their needs, goals, likes and dislikes as well as any modifications needed to safely and effectively achieve one’s goals with as much fun as possible. A variety of equipment may be used including Bosu Balls, Stability Balls, low-impact cardio machines, dumbbells, bands, yoga bricks, Pilates rings, TRX and LR suspension trainers etc.
- I bring all the equipment. Your own towel, water or yoga mat are optional.
The Fine Print
- All sessions expire within 3 months of purchase
- Sessions are non-transferable
- 24 hour cancellation required
- Gift certificates are available.