PERSONAL Training 1:1
- One hour sessions can be purchased individually at $85 each
- Pre-Paid blocks of 10 private 1 hour sessions are $800 (saves $50 over the per-session rate)
- 30-minute sessions are $55
- These rates apply for training in our private Los Angeles training gym, client’s home, and on facetime/zoom. Rates likely to increase fall 2021 for new clients or those who took more than 3 months off. You can lock in at this rate if you train consistently
- Book an Online Zoom personal fitness training session HERE
SHARED Private & Small Group PERSONAL TRAINING
- Two-Person shared sessions are $55/person or $50/person when purchased in a pre-paid block
- Three-Person+ small group shared sessions are $175 for 6- 50-minute sessions.
- Book a shared personal fitness training session HERE
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
LiVE ZOOM classes:
Twice a week, Kayla will be hosting Live Zoom 50 minute fitness classes $12/class. One class will be Kickin’ Abs Cardio and the other will be Total Body Toning. Days and times T.B.A. These classes can be booked online. https://me.onpodio.com/GetFitwithKayla/workout–
On-Demand Recorded classes:
18 and 30 minute fitness classes $5/class 7day rental or $12/3-class weekly class pass . https://me.onpodio.com/GetFitwithKayla/workout–
See the full list of ON-DEMAND classes and Book your class online HERE
NEW FOR FALL 2021: Fitness Accelerator
The Accelerator Program is a 4- week program to help you make lasting sustainable progress toward a specific fitness goal.
You Get 2 LIVE zoom 50 minute fitness classes per week, access to the COMPLETE library of all fitness class recordings (including walk n tone, kickin’ abs cardio, yoga, barre) PLUS a 1 hour group coaching session each week and personalized fitness program to get you results toward your fitness goal of learning healthy habits and/or losing weight. $249 VALUE.. Enrollment is very limited. Pre-sale discount opens September 26th, 2021. Contact us for more details or to get on the presale list.
Other Services Available:
- Skype/Facetime/Zoom Sessions are available
- written workout plans to do on your own
- Lifestyle coaching
- phone coaching
- supermarket tours
What is included in a typical Personal Training Session?
- Initial in-person or telephone appointment includes getting to know more about your lifestyle and goals, a health history to make sure we are a match and if necessary, a referral to other specialized service providers
- Assessments ensure a safe and effective workout program design and provide a motivating benchmark against which to measure progress over time. The initial assessment may include lower and upper body strength, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance. Body measurements are optional depending on the desire of the client. Goal setting, current lifestyle, exercise preferences, injuries and nutritional needs may be discussed all in an effort to find a sustainable way to achieve optimal health for each individual.
- Sessions are designed to the individual client taking into account their needs, goals, likes and dislikes as well as any modifications needed to safely and effectively achieve one’s goals with as much fun as possible. A variety of equipment may be used including Bosu Balls, Stability Balls, low-impact cardio machines, dumbbells, bands, yoga bricks, Pilates rings, TRX and LR suspension trainers etc.
- I bring all the equipment. Your own towel, water or yoga mat are optional.
Additional Terms and Conditions :
- All sessions expire within 3 months of purchase
- Sessions are non-transferable
- 24 hour cancellation required
- Gift certificates are available.