- Are you overwhelmed by the big box gym and all of its equipment?
- Are you uncomfortable exercising in front of men?
- Do you lack the motivation to go it alone?
- Do you workout a lot but get frustrated with the lack of results you can see or feel?
- Are you a regular exerciser who is looking for a new challenge but not sure how to take it to the next level?
- Do you know exercise is good for your health but you don’t enjoy it and have difficulty getting ourself to keep doing it?
- Are you confused with all the different diets out there and/or find most nutrition plans aren’t suited to your lifestyle?
- Do you worry about how to do exercises correctly without getting injured, triggered, or have concerns about how to do the things you love with the injuries you have already sustained?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone!
Meet Your Trainer:
Cherie Kayla Goldwag
- BA State University of New York Geneseo
- MA Arizona State U
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer -Athletics Fitness Association of America
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor- AFAA
- Certified Yoga Teacher-AFAA
- Indoor Cycling Instructor-Schwinn
- TRX Level 1 Instructor
- Certified Womens Midlife Fitness Specialist-AFAA
- Kickbox Cardio-KCFL
- Silver Sneakers Foundations Cert.
- Certified Pre and PostNatal Fitness -AFAA
- Trauma Informed Yoga Cert
Hi ladies, I’m Kayla, a Personal Fitness Trainer who loves helping women move better, gain confidence, have more energy, lose weight, work around injuries, regain range of motion after mastectomies, gain muscle tone & feel good in their bodies. I have also taught Kickbox-cardio, Bootcamp, TRX, Pre & Post-natal, and a variety of Toning and Stretching classes in Los Angeles. My warm enthusiasm, humor, and ability to create fun, safe, and effective workouts has enabled and inspired my clients to achieve their health and wellness goals.
I love it when clients who don’t enjoy working out say they look forward to and can’t stand to miss a workout with me. I can’t wait to help you workout smarter not harder.
My goal is to empower and teach people how to transform their bodies in a fun, safe, effective, and sustainable way given their unique needs and lifestyles.
How can I help you?
My programs are customized to the individual based on their goals and preferences.I work with your likes, avoid your dislikes and try to shape your behavior, habits and mindset so that you can become consistent and committed to the process. This enables you to have realistic, consistent and sustainable progress.
When it is fun and easy you will want to repeat it. When you want to repeat it, then it becomes habit. And when it becomes habit then it is part of your lifestyle.
I can design a program for you whether you are a career minded person, busy parent, want to gain weight, want to lose weight, work around injuries, young, or old we can find a way to make fitness something you may actually look forward to, know how to do with confidence, and where you reap the benefits in pride and energy.